Skip to main content

Parent Links

Enrolling or Withdrawing Students

Enrolling or Withdrawing Your Student

If you need to enroll or withdraw your student please contact the campus secretaries though e-mail.

Akin Elementary contact Senaida Lopez at

Carr Middle School contact Rosa Acevedo at

Hale Center High School contact Daniela Gonzales at

If you have any questions, contact Leesa Grimaldo at 806-839-2451 extension 103 between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.

Mental Health Information

Special Education Information

  • SPED Information

Talking Book Program Information