Skip to main content

check this out

School Supply Lists!

Akin List

5th Grade List

6th Grade List


7th Grade List

8th Grade List

High School List  - Coming Soon



Dear Hale Center Owls,


I hope you are having a great summer!  I know the coaches are, as we make plans and prepare for our upcoming season.  The summer is a busy time for many, but it is important that we stay focused and committed to the things that will make us successful.  Many championships are won during the summer months, as the great programs excel and improve during this time.  I hope you have and are continuing to take advantage of all the opportunities available to you this summer to make you better and more prepared for the upcoming year.  Over the next couple of weeks, coaches will begin calling and talking to all returning Owls about specific dates and required paperwork prior to August 5th.


Below are some dates and information for you and your parents as we approach the upcoming school year.  All schedules, dates and times can be found on the Hale Center ISD website at under Athletics. 


Boys’ Captain’s Camp – Strength & Speed Development / M, T, W, TH now through August 1st


Girls’ Captain’s Camp – Strength & Speed Development / M, T, W, TH now through August 1st


Football Fall Camp – Start of High School Football / Monday, August 5th at 7:00 am


Cross Country – Begin practices on Monday, August 1th


Medical Physicals – All athletes must have one on file prior to the start of the first practice.  If you did not get one in May or have not done so this summer, this is a must.  All medical paperwork and physical forms can be found online at under Athletics.  You can also pick a packet up at captain’s camp.



Meet the Owls – Tuesday August 27, 2019 at 7:00 pm


7th & 8th Grade Football – August 26, 2019 at 8:00 am


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.  We look forward to seeing you and starting the new season.  It’s a great time to be an Owl!



Hale Center Owls Coaching Staff

Jeff Smith

Athletic Director

Hale Center ISD


Monday, August 5th

Report at 7:30 am        

8:00am – 1:00 pm

Tuesday, August 6th

8:00 am – 12:30 pm

Wednesday, August 7th

8:00 am – 12:30 pm (shell)

Thursday, August 8th

8:00 am – 12:30 pm (shell)

Friday, August 9th

8:00 am – 12:30 pm (full pads)

Saturday, August 10th

8:00 am – 12:30 pm (full pads)

Monday, August 12th

3:00 pm – 6:30 pm (full pads)

Tuesday, August 13th

3:00 pm – 6:30 pm (full pads)

Wednesday, August 14th

3:00 pm – 6:30 pm

Thursday, August 15th

3:00 pm – 6:30 pm (full pads)



5:00 PM

The FFA now has the 2019-2020 chapter T-shirt for purchase. This blue short sleeve shirt is a Gildan softshirt with a small emblem on the front left and a Patagonia style Texas on the back with our Chapter information. $20 each with sizes range from Adult Small to 2XL. Stop by the Ag Department or contact Mrs. Keys or Mr. Bowman to purchase. 



Owl and Computer



to the

HCISD Google Calendar

Click the link below!